Thursday, September 27, 2007

Heroes: Generations Chapter 1: Four Months Later

(Spoiler alert!)

I saw the episode online yesterday. Thank God they'd already uploaded it. It was pretty fast too, since the episode only debuted in the morning (for us, that is).

I wanted to download it, actually. But the file was like, 700Mb, instead of the usual 350-360Mb. That would take DAYS to download. So I watched it online.

Four Months Later, was as good as the hype. Hiro was adorable as usual. When standing between the bandits and Kensei and looking up at the eclipse, he said, "Not again." That was so priceless I laughed my ass off. Also the part when Hiro finds out that Kensei's actually English. Kensei had just finished peeing and went over to pat/hug Hiro or something. Hiro said "Yuck." That was so CUTE...

Anyway, looks like the National Enquirer(sp?) was right. A lot of people were doubting the credibility of those spoilers, since it's, you know, the Enquirer. They usually do news about Sasquatch or Elvis sightings. Since the spoilers (well, the first one at any rate) are accurate, then I can't WAIT to find out why Candace rescued Sylar!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment