Monday, September 3, 2007

Where are my Milk Hazelnut Chocolate Squares?!

Played Chocolatier the whole day today, and still couldn't get the squares. Looked all over the Net for tips and walkthroughs and such, turns out the squares are given to you random. And without them, I can't reach Master Chocolatier. Oh well. At least flying back and forth lets me pump my high score up.

I just did some research for my oral presentation/written report regarding teaching seniors about computers. Surprisingly, there was quite a bit of material to look at. The only thing I need now is to squeeze whatever it is I have into my paper. The thing's 30% out of my entire paper, and it's just my luck that our lecturer's strict, and basically that scares the hell out of me. Seriously. The fact that I need to get really, REALLY good grades this semester doesn't help either. I'm so nervous I've to wear a pull-over to his class. It's that, or my immune system's totally going down the drain. I think I still have a bit of the flu left over.

Anyways, I think we have the Prison Break and CSI:NY finalés at around the same time. Prison Break's getting kinda tedious for me. Especially since I thought (wrongly!) that last week's episode was the last of Season 2. I mean, T-Bag got caught, so did Bellick, and Sucré's in the hospital (I think!). Most of the storyline's wrapped up. Tonight's episode (at best) should be about 20 minutes (without commercials, that is). Unless they bring in Sara's trial. Most of the conspiracy theory's already been revealed to us. Half an hour, tops?

Exam schedule's out on the 17th. EEEP! Hope there're no clashes.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment