Tuesday, September 11, 2007

EEEK! Presentation!!

Well, tomorrow's the day! The day I go to my death, metaphorically speaking, that is. Plus, I have a class at 9 in the morning, and then I'll be meeting up with the girls later on to rehearse and stuff. I sure hope I don't mess this one up. Throw in the fact that there might be the lecturer from Australia might be sitting in with us tomorrow... and you'd have that inimitable recipe for disaster! Hooi Leng told me that she could go out of tune since she's really nervous and all. Hope she does okay. After all, it's her birthday tomorrow... Happy Birthday Hooi Leng!

My ears turn beet red, and they feel really hot.

I hope I don't forget my lines during the presentation... or forget to un-pause the tape (because our lecturer's gonna be taping what we're gonna say), or forget to say the 'good afternoon' and the 'pass-you-over' bit. I am so screwed....

And we have to wear heels for the presentation! 'Formal wear'! And my black pants is so not long enough till you can totally see my ankles when I sit down, which so makes me look even more weird with my heels! We'll be wearing black and white for tomorrow, the four of us, because we have to look like a 'team'. Personally I think we look okay, but my mom says we'll look like waitresses.

Waitressing aside, this whole shebang blows. I can't wait for tomorrow to be over.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment