Monday, September 17, 2007

What's with us and live coverages of awards shows that really matter?

Everything! The Emmys just happened this morning (night for them, morning for us), and we did not get live coverage. Nada. You'd figured that E! would give us the awards ceremony as well, since they did that whole red carpet thing live, so might as well go on with the rest of the programme, right? Wrong! I had to stick by Yahoo! to find out who had won (and updates weren't too often), and basically, that was it in the morning for me, since no one had stuck footage up on Youtube yet.

Anyway, Heroes basically went home with nothing. Masi Oka is adorable, but I figured, between Lost contenders, I prefer Michael Emerson. Nothing against Terry O'Quinn, but seriously, Ben creeps the heck out of me. And Emerson's one of the reasons why I loved Saw.
James Spader won, yay! I've been a fan of his since his Daniel Jackson days.

Youtube didn't have much on the Emmys, only some snippets here and there, mostly if the Heroes cast happened to be in that particular footage (lucky me, loads of Heroes fans!). But I did see the one with Rainn Wilson and Kanye West! HA HA HA!! Funniest thing ever! "You" instead of "ya". That one's classic.

I think I'll wait for tomorrow to check Youtube for more Emmy clips. Piggy... out!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment