Friday, September 7, 2007

Daily Rantings

Almost fell asleep during accounts class just now... It's probably from the lack of sleep I've been having (haha, look at the paradox. Or maybe that whole sentence is wrong or something).

Anyways, two of my teammates didn't show up for class today, so it was just the two of us. And our lecturer asked us to discuss the presentation points among ourselves, and since there were only two... Well, let's just say there wasn't much to talk about between the two of us.

Watched Little Britain Live (again!) with my mom this time. She said it was really distasteful and disgusting, BUT she said I could get tickets if they go live in Melbourne! Yay! But I guess that might be pretty unlikely, since they just did a show in Australia this year. Sometime recently too, if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, if there IS a show next year (yeah I know, I'm getting ahead of myself here, but just bear with me a bit), and I DO get the chance to go, I seriously hope that something like what happened in their 2007 Comic Relief show, DOES happen at mine!

Anyways, not much bitching to do today, so I'll sign off for now. Trala.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment