Saturday, September 1, 2007

First post!

Got the piano repaired, finally. The keys got stickied up (or whatnot, making them really hard to press) in April/May, and we just called the guy yesterday. Anyway, the plastic holding the row of keys together cracked, so we had to replace the entire, um, keyboard(?), lacking the use of a better word, and now it's all better! I can finally play, whenever I want, especially when my mom's not home. Then I can plonk whatever I wanna plonk!

Rained really heavily this afternoon. Drove through a big puddle. Drove through a few other big puddles, and made those really big waves along the road, which is fun, but not good for the car. I'd drive faster, but if anything bad happens, my mom'll probably keel forward from the heart attack/stroke she'll definitely get, so... yeah, kept at rather constant 25-35km/hr (except for junctions, where I stopped. Well, slowed a bit more).

Watched the 5-hour Heroes marathon (Chapters 16-20. I cannot wait for September 24th to come!), well, except for the last episode of the day, where I switched over to E! News. There's absolutely nothing on for tonight, that's why I FINALLY decided to start a blog.

So here it is. My first-ever post. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play Chocolatier.

2 comebacks:

Mr. Bennet said...

The best 5 hours of your life, no doubt.

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

You're right. There was absolutely nothing ON TV that day.

Post a Comment