Friday, September 14, 2007

FINALLY!!

Well, the presentation's finally done. My lecturer said that I went really fast through the whole thing (which wasn't good. Ugh), and another thing that all of us and the other groups had in common was our proficiency in the English language, and by that, he meant our lack of it. I'm insulted! My grammar's WAY better than everyone else's (everyone else around here, that is)! (There goes the complex again). Anywho, at least the lecturer said I wasn't blocking the slides like my teammate was. Whew! It's finally over!

Now all I've to worry about is the written report we have to work on. As usual, we're taking the last minute route, with us only starting to discussions most probably next Saturday (cos my teammates have assignments). Oh well. Hopefully by then my part would've been finished (and by hopefully, I probably mean, maybe not).

1000 words (and some other shit I'd have to do, cos I'm team editor and I'm fussy that way) to go...

Everyone's thinking of taking Communication Skills since our lecturer promoted it quite nicely. If I take it (which I don't think I will), I think I might actually enjoy it. 5 academic essays, grammar tests, some crap to do with referencing... I'd probably ace it! (But then again, maybe not).

Speaking of which, How It Should Have Ended's version of Spider-man 3 was classic! Especially the part with Harry and the butler! Ha ha ha!!!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment