Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oh CRAPNESS!!

Today, I was chatting with Aaron and instead of 'Okay, bye bye' coming out like it's supposed to (after all, that's what I typed in the first place!), what came out was 'Okay, BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL' (the last three words multiplied by two), 'bye' being the bloody shortcut for this custom emote I just added (BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL), but since I hadn't used MSN Messenger in a while, so I mistakenly thought I'd already changed the shortcut.

I was totally mortified! I mean, DAMN!!!! I quickly said sorry and told him that I forgot to change the shortcuts. He just laughed it off. Thank GOODNESS he's overseas right now! Honestly, I'd never face it down if I've to see him in class the next week....

Four more days to the dreaded oral presentation. And we're about to have a total overhaul of what we're gonna put into our presentation. Everything's totally messed up. That's why I can't stand group work. It's so much easier to do everything yourself (that's also applicable to group assignments, but why let everyone else get equal credit, right?). And there goes the superiority complex again.

Pamela typed out that she had bread just now, but it came out as 'brad'. So I asked her who Brad was. Haha.

Imma go sleep now. Currently fatiguing, with the heavy-headedness coming on strong...

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment