Thursday, September 6, 2007

Little Britain, and oral presentations.

Just finished watching Comic Relief Does Little Britain Live, and it was HILARIOUS!! It was one of the best I've ever seen (and the dirtiest ever too!). I read on Wikipedia that they just did a live show in Australia. If they ever go to Melbourne next year, I am so going!! Even if I have to take two trams down or whatnot.

Our oral presentation is due on next Wednesday, contrary to the popular belief that it will be on Friday for us (since we're the third group, and therefore, the last to present for the next week). I'm so screwed for mine. I don't even know whether we went out of topic or not. I sure hope we're not placing emphasis on the wrong thing. And we have this written report coming up, based on the same topic we're gonna present. And this whole thing's worth 30 marks. I repeat, I'm so screwed....

The Office is back!! And I'm gonna go watch it now! Wheeeeee~!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment