Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fatigue. It ain't good.

Well, as the title says, it ain't good. The eye-bags are coming back, and I'm feeling even more lethargic than usual. The fact that I'm feeling sleepy is also not helping. Ordinarily, that combination would make for hours and hours in front of the telly, but unfortunately for moi, I've two assignments (from the same paper!) due the following Monday. Feeling lethargic means that I have progressed about an inch (which ain't much, by the way) for my part in our report, and the journal isn't on its way to being finished either. Not to mention that tomorrow is the last day before our semester break, and I'd have to get all my questions together to ask that lecturer of mine (actually I could come back next week during the hols, but I'm not sure whether he'd answer my questions even IF he were there. Yup, he's a douche. He did give me a pretty good grade for my first assignment though. Okay fine, partial-douche).

Anyway, we haven't started on the report yet, because Hooi Leng has camping(?) or whatnot (I'm not too sure), so we'll be meeting on Monday. Imma have to try and persuade everyone to pass everything to me by Friday, so that I can collect it, and collate it, and hand it up on Saturday. That would really make my life easier, and I can go to my mom's office on the Monday after that to do my other assignment.

I don't care. I'm gonna pass my journal up on Saturday. That is, if I can finish it on time. Yikes! I hope I can.

4 days to Chapter 1, Volume 2 of Heroes!!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment