Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stupid @#$%! presentation!!

You'd be thinking that I totally messed up the presentation today, but NOOOO....! I didn't even GET the bloody chance to mess up the bloody damn thing, since our bloody lecturer (20 minutes before the class ended) told us that there wasn't enough time for us to present, and that we had to present on Friday!

Last week we asked him when we were supposed to present, and he said Wednesday which was today. I mean, that was A DIRECT QUESTION!!! The least he could've said was 'Wednesday, but if there's not enough time, then Friday.' At LEAST(!!) give us a straight answer! And that dude doesn't tell us the full picture, and waits till we mess up. Then he starts lecturing and picking on us. Like today, the other groups didn't know that we had to include in the assignment attachment sheet along with the hard copies of our slides. Sure, it was their fault that they never bothered to ask (I did ask, by the way, and that's why I don't really dig group work. You do the legwork, and your teammates tell the other groups about it. These people really don't know how to be sneaky. Let the others do the bloody legwork. Serve their asses right when they mess up cos they didn't).

Sometimes I think our lecturer does it on purpose. Ya know, to make us feel pissed and whatnot. He always looks smug whenever he makes these kinds of pronouncements. And I BLOODY SKIPPED LUNCH for this shit.

(I'm not starving myself or anything. It's just that the FORMAL black pants that I'm supposed to wear belongs to my mom, who's thin. If I eat, my pants will be more tight than usual, and multitudes of flabby blobs will pop out, especially in the torso area, and I won't look so okay during my presentation)

On another note, Happy Birthday Hooi Leng!!!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment