Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The rat's back!

Yes, he is! Umangi told me that he was about in the kitchen, this morning, and after he scurried off into the washing-machine-cum-bathroom area, they closed the door. But then later on, someone opened it (probably because they didn't know and needed to go), so right now, we don't know whether he's left the area, or is still within the vicinity.

I told my mom about this, and she said to check the washing machine thoroughly first, before dumping my laundry in.

Heck, I'm gonna do the hop-back the next time I pop the lid on the washing machine!

2 comebacks:

Rachael Lim said...

haha
rat race!

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

Hahaha ya, between me and the rat. See who can reach the door first lol.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Rat Race in a long while now :P

Post a Comment