Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bloody @#$% assignments!

So for the past week, two of my assignments have basically gone down the drain, with another two more ABOUT to, this coming Monday. Financial Modelling's pretty much half there already (according to my group mates, we just have to get together on Friday to discuss the kinks and finalise everything), but for Auditing.... That's another matter entirely. In a nutshell, we're supposed to pick a company, and study the financial and non-financial issues surrounding it so we can pick out the inherent risks (yeah, I don't know what the hell 'inherent risk' is, either). At least I picked out my company already, and not because I think that there's stuff to write, but because I'm cheeky. Why is that, you may ask? Well, because Wotif.com is listed on the ASX as WTF. Yes, that's right. W. T. F. I can't help it; the company name calls to me. And nowadays, I have a tendency to swear. A lot.

Besides finally choosing a company (that has an abbreviation to my liking and makes me go, "Teeheeheeheehee" whenever I think about it), I still don't know what we're supposed to write about. Oh dear. I really have to focus if I want to finish by Friday. Exams are coming; gotta start studying.

OMG new Sam Jack episode uploaded! I'm so gonna watchignore it!!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment