Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nostalgic~

I spent practically my whole afternoon watching Samurai Jack episodes on YouTube, AND, I discovered a new one! New only to me, I mean. (Yes, I know, how anti-climatic, bla bla, etc.). It was Jack versus Demongo, the Soul Collector. I thought I'd seen ALL the episodes, since last time I used to sit at home and watch Cartoon Network all day. Sigh. I miss that show. One of the best things on the telly.

I tried looking up Twelve Months (this fantastic English-language Japanese cartoon movie with a really sad opening song about this girl that's bullied by her evil relatives and then meets the spirits of the Twelve Months of the year who then help her and kick her relatives' asses) on YouTube a few days ago, but no one's posted it up.

*sadface*

On another note, YouTube has Heathcliff! Yay! Now, to load the thing at the right hours (because my connection's crazier than ever Ihopeit'snotmylaptoptouchwood), and to find the time to actually WATCH the vids.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment