Friday, May 9, 2008

Tired, fatigued, eye-baggeddy...

As the title says, that's how I feel and pretty much, look. My groupmates and I have been wracking our brains on how to do our Treasury Management assignment (due on Monday) and up till now, we still don't know what figures to use for our calculations. We're meeting tomorrow (or is it today? Anyway, we're meeting Saturday) at 11am (again!) to try work things out. We have to finish it by then; we need at least three people for a discussion, and Queena and I only make two, because Joanne isn't free on Sunday and Cindy works weekends, if I'm not mistaken.

And if that's not enough, I've an Auditing assignment due on the 19th, and I haven't even BEGUN working on that yet. Normal as normal goes, I get everything done a week before the due date, and just tinker around with whatever points I have till I'm happy. Then I submit the whole thing on Friday and things'll be peachy and I can loaf around. Well, fat chance of THAT happening now. I'm so swamped with this silly Treasury Management crap that I don't even have the TIME to sneak a peek at that damn Auditing thing, much less do the bloody-ass research that the muffing paper requires. Luckily I managed to get 4.75/5 for my Auditing test this morning. Otherwise, I'd have to get up early tomorrowSaturday morning to do the silly thing till I get a good grade. First attempt = 3.25. Second = 3.5. *faints* This was my 7th or 8th full attempt (because they recycle the questions and most of my tries I just clicked on the answer for just ONE familiar-looking question to see whether I'm right or not. I learned this useful bit from Aaron. Teehee.).

Thank goodness Financial Modelling is a group assignment. This silly paper is also due on the 19th. We're practically finished with that now (luckily!), since we usually discuss things on the spot and Li Ling does the formatting and all that (Li Ling, you're a TOTAL LIFESAVER!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! *MUAKS!*).

I am so tired right now. Screw changing into jammies; I'll just go to bed in my shorts and just two layers of clothes.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment