Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For some reason, people think I'm from Singapore.

Yes, it's true. In the span of almost a month and a half, I've gotten four hits, so far.

First two was on the same day, ironically, both are Singaporeans. First was this Monash girl at the airport who's doing post-grad, and the second was this girl at Orientation. Second said I spoke like one.

Then the third would be my Money And Capital Markets assignment partner. She said I sounded like her Singaporean friends.

Fourth (that is, today) is from this girl (Malaysian) in charge of the OSHC booth when I went to collect my health insurance card (in line, for like, an hour. STANDING!).

Huh.

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. I mean, about the way I speak.

*cough*PhuaChuKang*cough*


Oh well. I guess I'll take it in stride. It's too early to make anything out of it anyway.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment