Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Um... Hair?

(Sorry, a good title currentlystill escapes me).

Today I trimmed my hair ALL BY MYSELF! Yes, you read right. ALL BY MYSELF!

*ish happy with self now*

I just sliced a little bit of my bangs, but it isn't really noticeable since I want them long, but not TOO long until I've to keep sweeping them aside like an awful combover. Hahaha. Actually, it still looks like I'm having a combover no matter what I do. Sigh...

Anyway, back to the food issue, because that's pretty much what's preying on my mind now. I'm sticking to the one-sandwich-a-day diet, with half a pack of biscuits after dinner. Hahaha. It's still fattening, but at least I'm not eating non-stop anymore. Or maybe that's because I have classes and I can't stuff my face so much during class, because there are people around, and I'm self-conscious.

On another note:

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHAEL AND ROHINI!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO YOU GUYS!!

(I would've posted this up yesterday, but Firefox kept dying on me whenever I clicked Publish Post. Thank goodness for auto-save. Sorry y'all :P).

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment