Saturday, April 19, 2008

I cooked today! Ha!

Yes, you read right. I, who can't/refusestolearn/doesn't cook, has finally whipped up something in the kitchen. And here's a picture:

(So I get a kick out of typing like an illiterate berk. So sue me.)

So how was it, you might ask?

Tasteless.

And here's where I went wrong:
1) Not enough garlic.
2) Not enough eggs (I put two, but since I'm an egghead, this wasn't really unexpected)
3) The most important ingredient: Salt. Well, I did put in the salt, but I didn't put enough. Now I have the salt sitting right next to me. Haha.
4) Cooking too much of teh pasta (even though I was cooking for dinner as well).

I think the only things I did right are, 1) the boiling of the pasta, and 2) the pepper. I put so much of it just now that you can see black specks everywhere. Hahaha. Oh, and I also forgot: The cracking of the two eggs. Teehee.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment