Monday, April 14, 2008

The one with the food rant.

For some reason, I don't have much appetite today (maybe it's the Coke I just had), so I'm gonna start with my diet (even though the Coke most certainly would not help). Because I think I gained weight over the past coupla days by scarfing down 200gs of Arnott's Shapes in each day. Really, a pack a day. I eat it like popcorn at the movies. And I DON'T eat popcorn at the movies.

Anyway, what better way to be prodded into the non-eating, non-binging direction, than by way of a budget. Seriously. Everything's like, three times over here. Conversion, conversion, conversion... Just think about spending RM20 on one (ONE, mind you, ONE!!) sandwich, and that's enough to make you think about how so NOT worth it the sammich is (even though it's bigger than what you'd get back home), how you're spending that much money on just TWO slices of bread with just ONE chicken patty, etc., and you're good to go. Or I'm good to go. Huh. Anyway, that's my mindset right now.

You could always talk about eating at home, but I. Can't/Don't. Cook. Period. And besides, it takes too long, and there's the washing, and the actual COOKING, and the WAITING, and the WASHING...

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment