Saturday, April 19, 2008

DeScribe.

I'm in dire need of a scholarship (who isn't, nowadays?) and since the Music Club's out of the fricken' question (because it's not bloody running this year), I don't have anything to be active in (I joined the Commerce Society, but my friend says it's pretty much dead. Haha. Which is actually the best kind of club to join, I feel).

So anyway, I found out that they just set up a Creative Writing Club this year (hence, the DeScribe), so I figured, what the heck, I like to write, I'd very much like to improve on my style of writing and creative output and whatnot, I'll join the club. Yay.

The Flasher is organizing a writing competition this month that I plan to join. The theme this time around is, well, to put it plainly, a letter. Of any sort, which is good. I just found out about it last week, and I hope I get something by next week, before the month ends.

Oh, Inspiration! Creativity! why do you hide within the deep, dark recesses of my mind?

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment