Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cool Air.

(For some reason, I'm getting a kick out of titling my entries after literary works and movies. Today's title is from H.P. Lovecraft, and is about this guy who uses cold air to keep his body from decomposing, since he already died 18 years ago. Mind-over-matter story.)

Well, despite the heater being broken and the landlady being away for another week, I'm still soldiering on. A little less now, though, because I have the misfortune of catching the common cold, even though I've been taking Vitamin C tabs every single day. I take 'em like candy; they're nice.

My room's a bit crazy. I mean, it's not consistently cold, ya know. Sometimes you can feel the cold letting up for a while, and then coming back again. I swear, I think my room's letting in air from outside, even though I haven't been able to find a crack up till now.

Sigh. I really hope the landlady comes back soon.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment