Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hot, hot, hot...

(Next time it rains, I'm gonna make a post called 'Wet, wet, wet...').

I can't believe I'm complaining about the weather. I mean, the second day I was here, I was practically freezing my butt off, and wearing like, five layers to bed every night. Now, I'm literally sweating my butt off. Stupid weather. It's supposed to be the end of summer already. Currently, the thermostat downstairs says that it's 32˚C. My friends have mentioned that it went up to 40˚C the other time.

I think I'm getting sick. I feel a bit heavy-headed, and whenever I wake up, one side of my nose's stuck up. It'd be really ironic if I get a cold in this weather, it being hot and all.

On another note, YouTube took down the Sweeney Todd vids. I am now officially sad.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment