Friday, March 7, 2008

In Dreams. Again.

(I'm bored, so sue me.)

Yesterday's sleep brought on this morning's dream (obviously!). I was dreaming that I had some potatoes in the oven (I know! Hard to believe!), and when I took them out, they were rather burnt. Then I (gingerly!) tried one, and whaddaya know, it was pretty good!

And then my alarm rang.

Sigh. I can't even have a good food dream.

Like, two hours ago, I was trying to sleep (which was kinda difficult, 'cuz even though I was tired, I was restless at the same time. Funny.). And I kinda dreamt that I dragged myself out of bed to go to one of the empty bathrooms, and my leg fell asleep halfway and it got caught in the door when I was trying to go into the bathroom... (Actually, when I went to class on Wednesday, my foot got caught in the door as it closed because I wasn't fast enough and my sneaker was huge.). Anyway, luckily my Mom called me then, so after I talked to her, I went to the bathroom before my bladder could implode.

Then I had my egg-and-bacon sandwich.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment