Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Night Lights.

[For the heck of it, the one in my room, and the ones along the highway. And it's also a Friday night.]

Recovering from Monday's sudden spurt of productivity, I have been sitting around doing absolutely nothing but watching Yu-Gi-Oh! on YouTube, loading and re-loading The Big Bang Theory (thanks for recommendation Hui Ming!) on YouKu, and playing computer games.

I have not touched my assignment(s) since then.

Thanks to the lack of inactivity in terms of 'loading' on YouKu, I now have 100 episodes of YGO! left. I've been watching bits and partial episodes of TBBT, and even though I haven't amassed enough of the show's jokes and punchlines, I still say that the discussion on the science of Superman, where Lois Lane should've been cut into three pieces when she falls into (or through?) Superman's arms, takes the cake.

Speaking of Superman, I read on Perezzers that they might be bringing in Johnny Depp to be the Riddler in Rebooted-Batman 3. Having Jim Carrey's cheeky grinning mug forciblyfirmly etched (I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, though) in my mind, I can't really imagine Depp being the Riddler. The Penguin might also pay a visit as well, and although Philip Seymour Hoffman isn't a bad choice, he really isn't short enough.

[BRING BACK DANNY DEVITO!!]

(Although, his take on Penguin is Burton-ish, the style of which I feel that the new franchise is trying to erase. The Joker, anybody?)

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment