Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2013: Movies I Could Be Bothered To Watch.

[And I finally could be bothered (screw grammar!) to release this post. Soooo overdue; includes some movies I didn’t get around to reviewing yet.]

I'm actually pretty proud of myself, when it came to watching movies last year. Out of the 16 on my list, two (#13 and #14) got pushed into 2014, and two others (#2 and #10) I did not watch.

2013 Movie List

  1. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
  2. Warm Bodies
  3. Jack the Giant Slayer
  4. Oz: Great and Powerful
  5. G.I. Joe: Retaliation
  6. Iron Man 3
  7. Star Trek Into Darkness
  8. Man of Steel
  9. World War Z
  10. Monsters University
  11. R.I.P.D.
  12. The Wolverine
  13. 300: Rise of an Empire
  14. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  15. Thor: The Dark World
  16. 47 Ronin
The only movie not in this list that I watched is Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons, and it's not in because I didn't even know it'd be out in 2013.

So 12 above and 1 outside of list, and I watched 13 movies in 2013 ohwowaccidenttotesneat.

2014 movie list will be up in a bit (and by 'a bit', I mean 'tomorrow or something').

[Blogger's note: This post has been so delayed that I finally saw Warm Bodies and Monsters University on pay-TV. Reviews eventually! And no, this doesn't count as meeting the list; meeting means going to the theatres or at least, watching it in the year it's released in.]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment