Wednesday, September 10, 2014

2014 Movie List.

[After using exclamation and question marks in past years, I'm working my way through punctuation. Next year, I think I'll use a comma.]

Only release months (Malaysia-relevant) are below because it's September and we're down to our last one/two movies.

  1. I, Frankenstein (January) 
  2. The Lego Movie (February)
  3. Robocop (January)
  4. 300: Rise of an Empire (March)
  5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (March)
  6. The Amazing Spider-man 2 (May)
  7. Godzilla (May)
  8. X-Men: Days of Future Past (May)
  9. Maleficient (May)
  10. Transformers: Age of Extinction (June)
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy (July)
  12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (August)
  13. The Expendables 3 (August)
  14. Sin City: A Dame to Die For (donno; probably nevar in Malaysia)
  15. Dumb and Dumber To (November, but probably nevar in Malaysia to)
If I remove Maleficient (which is a movie I didn't want to watch after I read its Wikipedia entry), then I'll get 14 movies for 2014 woooo. But I won't.

I should get started on my 2015 one now, no? Okay, I'll take my own advice.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment