Monday, July 14, 2008

Rant.

As per usual, I've chosen the last possible minute to catch up on a LOT of things, including my movie-watching (of which I've barely covered half), emailing the uni about the applying-for-work-permit thingy, panicking because Discovering Music B isn't showing up alongside Introduction To Mathematical Modelling ('cuz of the silly clash) in my timetable area, emailing the people in-charge regarding this, getting nagged on by my mom because she doesn't want me to skip lectures and such, and THIS(!) is not counting the PACKING(!!) that I still have to do.

Also, I have to do my shopping, because I still want that skirt, and that trenchcoat (all subject to price, of course), pencil lead, Finance textbook (still thinking about it, because either way, my bag will still weigh 15kg, all of which I will have to lug UP the stairs to my room), and a whole bunch of other crap that I want, only I can't DO said shopping yet, because my results will be out this Thursday, and since Shopping = Enjoying Self/Splurging, it would lead to many other messes, possibly culminating in extreme disappointment and massive heartache and pissed-offiness (not including an overload on the nagging) come Thursday.

Hence ends rant for Monday.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment