Monday, July 7, 2008

Random rants.

For some inane reason, I've the tendency to catch colds when the weather's really, really hot. Like in March, when it was still hot (although it'd been raining for those few days), and right now, when it's like, 30–31˚C in the afternoon. My nose has been running and pissing me off for days.

I saw Spider-man 3 again on TV yesterday, and it reminded me how silly the whole thing was. Venom didn't EVEN come out till 30 minutes before the movie ended, and when he did, he DIDN'T even take on Spidey first before teaming up with Sandman. I'd read somewhere that Sam Raimi initially wanted to focus on Sandman as the SOLE villain, and then threw in Venom because of studio pressure ('cuz everyone likes Venom. Including yours truly.). I mean, it was still salvageable if the stupid butler hadn't told Harry that "your father died by his own hand." Honestly, wait until two years past before letting out this IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION?!!

HowItShouldHaveEnded summed it up perfectly: "I took a grenade to the FACE, DUDE!!"

Then I watched Plots With A View. I love that movie. I don't think I'll ever tire of it. Subtle comedy at its best. And plus, Christopher Walken is always fun to watch.

Now I've to wait till the 19th to watch Perfume: A Story Of A Murderer, because it showed yesterday at 11.40pm, and my mom was nagging at me to go to bed already. I guess I'll watch it online (if I can find it), 'cuz the government closing down torrent sites hosted in Malaysia scared the heebie-jeebies out of me. TV does censorship, sometime.

Oh, and Meet The Spartans was a good laugh. Stupid, but it DID have its moments.

[OMG, what's wrong with my apostrophe-ing?!]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment