Monday, December 2, 2013

So Very British Problems.

[Twice in one night! Wooo!]

Found this gem of a Twitter user from Tom Hiddleston's page some time ago. I'm experiencing an onset of Anglophilia recently, which is rather evident from the fact that I was only in England for a cumulative 24 hours (including sleeping) but still thought that London was the highlight of my entire trip.

[I saw so many British things I was able to identify! As in, recognise pop culture things and know whatever it is they are.]

Coupled with my exposure to British film, TV and books (plus my current craze with English actors) growing up, London is certainly a place I'd like to visit again, albeit for far more hours this time around.

So without further ado, since I have/had a lot of time on my hands tonight (eagle-eyes will spot that I went all the way back to January 2013 for tweets), here are some very-British problems that I can identify with:

And then people in the back start tsk-ing and tapping their toes...

This is unfortunately me. I'm so awkward around people, I skip the 'hello' and jump right to 'creeping'.

This is slightly a problem; I either find the pen or I find the paper. Never both.

I am quiet because I don't do righteous indignation well.

Exactly! And they're always smiling at someone behind me.



To the last, I don't have to be standing to be terrified.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment