Thursday, December 26, 2013

Debenhams is having a sale!

And today there's an additional 10% off up-to-50% discounted items!! (if you bring the newspaper cutting)

Sadly, all the dresses I wanted were out of size-12s :( So I settled for the only dress that I don't look like a wrapped pork chop in, which is a size-10 incidentally, and is a bit on the short side.

I really wanted this dress:


The only sizes available are 10, 14 and 18. 10 is too tight, and 14 is visibly loose in the top half (but fits nicely 'round the bum).

Granted, even after discount it's not cheap (original price MYR400+), which still brings it up to MYR200-ish. I snapped the above picture from the Debenhams website, and over there it's only retailing at GBP36.00 (after discount!). Argh for bloody exchange rates!!

I should really cut back on the buffets and generally, eating.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment