Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Heroes: Generations Chapter 3: Kindred (Guess who's BA-ACK???!!!)

SYLAR, THAT'S WHO! BOOM-CHIKIYAKA!! Although they didn't show much of him, but they DID show what happened to him. Pity they replaced the girl playing Candice. The fact that she can make illusions shouldn't be the reason why they're using a new actress. Oh well. To be honest though, Candice got hers... I mean, she should've known that Sylar was a loose cannon, with or without powers.

The scenes with Hiro and Takezo were funny, as always. Hiro was adorable as usual, and Takezo was, well, Takezo. Money-grubbing. But he did start becoming a hero, when he went to fight the 90 Angry Ronin. "How angry ARE they?" Moments like these, priceless.

Peter's and Claire's arc was a bit dull. So was Maya and Alejandro's. At the end, I was like, "Finally, we get to see what's inside the bloody box." And the guy decides not to open it. Yet. At Claire's, I cracked up when West was asking about lizard and human procreation. M & A might be dull now, but seeing the previews, next week's going to rockin'!!! Beyond that, not much. Spoilers really do ruin me...

Exams in a little over three weeks, and I'm still excited about Heroes and watching Little Britain and Goodness Gracious Me. Dear me, oh my...

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment