Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fatness! Fat, fat, fat....

Today, my mom and I went to this German restaurant, where I had the chicken meatloaf, and she had the chicken breast (which looks like a 3-by-3"). Didn't feel really full, so when we came back, I had a slice of pizza leftover from yesterday.

That was at about 2pm.

It's about 11.30pm now, and I've just stopped eating two hours ago. Over the course of the entire afternoon (overlapping a bit into the evening and into the night as well), I've had 8 slices of pizza. Plus a pot of instant noodles, while watching The Mummy on HBO.

Seriously, how'm I gonna lose 16 pounds by the next of February? I suppose I've got to start cutting back now. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably balloon back to 170 pounds by the end of October (okay, fine. November, tops).

Oh, dear... What a fat, tangled web I've woven...

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment