Wednesday, February 18, 2015

AVENGERS ULTRON OPENS 23 APRIL IN MALAYSIA!!!

AN ENTIRE WEEK BEFORE THE INITIAL ANNOUNCE DATE OF 29 APRIL!!

I AM ELATED AND SLIGHTLY DEFLATED BECAUSE I WOULD NEED TO WAIT AN ENTIRE WEEK BEFORE MY PEAK ENDS AND I TRULY AM FREE TO SEE IT.

Long capitalised sentences aside, I'm really quite stoked. Usually, the first movie would set the tone for the rest of the series, but given that the promos and everywhere are saying that things'll be darker and Civil War (and Spider-man!!) and all that, I'm a bit doubtful that I'd enjoy the movie as much as I did the first.

But hey, 2015 seemed a long way ahead back when we finished the first movie. At least this is the year it finally will open, amirite?

In semi-related news, the Crimson Peak trailer is here and I can't garner much story from it, which is good. Nothing like a complete lack of plot detail on the Internet and a good ol' haunting house vaguely reminiscent of The Shining to pique my interest, Hiddles notwithstanding.

[See what I did there? Pique // Peak. Eh.]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment