Monday, January 6, 2014

Ehmagerd, Sherlock's on AXN!

And about bloody time!! AXN has been showing previews yesterday like nobody's business.

For the past three years, I've had to read about how glorious Sherlock is, given that BBC Entertainment is extra and I don't stream or download shows because of my slow Internet connection.

And right now I'm only streaming the series because it (up till now) only had six episodes in total, though an hour and a half each, and I never expected that we could get this show at all (like Will and Grace). Plus, Benedict Cumberbatch showed an excessive amount of bad-assery in Star Trek into Darkness so there's my catalyst there.

So finally(!), Sherlock is going to be made available to the rest of us who have minimal satellite TV, and my mom can finally see how frickin' awesome this TV show.

Can't wait for Thursday!! Series 1 Episode 1, wooo!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment