Friday, August 3, 2012

Oh, bliss!

How infrequent this feeling doth come!

I'm strangely happy, for some reason. It's an extremely rare occurrence, so once-in-a-blue-moon that it's very noticeable.

And at this point, it's all the more surprising, because I'm really mired in some deep crap and I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm experiencing an emotion that remotely feels like 'positive'.

I think I've been in a depressive funk for a very long while. I'm not exactly sure whether it actually is depression, but I'd looked up the symptoms once, and I've got most of them, except for the fact that I'm not sad and I don't feel like killing or hurting myself.

I guess depression would explain the writer's block. A term I happened across was "brain fog", which would describe a typical work day for me.

Today, on the other hand... clarity. For the first time in a very long while.

So, on a slightly higher note, Imma go enjoy this while it lasts. Happy weekend, everyone!

EDIT: I have highly irregular time-of-the-months. Turns out it's now. At least I know I've a few days left.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment