Monday, August 13, 2012

Bliss, still!

It's been a little over a week since my last post, and I'm at an all-time high.

I'm still lazy to go to the gym, but I'm guessing the immobility bit is inborn.

For once, I'm feeling optimistic and, dare I say it, perky about life in general. I just noticed that I no longer (for the moment) glare at people for being happy.

I don't exactly have anything to be over-joyful about, so I'm still in the dark over the source of my new-found happiness.

Anyway, I'd just like to share this adorable video about pudding, taken from Beelzebub. It's an anime about a demon baby and his high-school-delinquent caretaker, and they go on to have misadventures and fight demons. I'm just crazy about this show right now. It's ridiculously funny, with plenty of fourth wall-breaking (which is my kind of humor), and I've discovered four amazing songs from its opening and end credits.

[Will post on those in my next one.]

Watch and hope you enjoy!



Hambagu! :D

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment