Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, it's official...

...Watchmen will be opening tomorrow, and I won't BE there to watch it on opening day, because I'm dragging my mom to the movie and she has work on Friday, so we won't be able to watch the night show on Thursday.

Yes, I am taking a parent to a movie full of nudity and sex (she doesn't care about the violence), but I don't relish the idea of being the only geek in the cinema that came alone.

[Because they all come in hordes.]


Right now I'm worried about whether aforementioned sex and nudity would be left out of the movie (screw you, censors), because this is a movie based on a comic book that I am VERY excited about, and I would very, VERY much love to see it in its full cinematic glory.

[And besides, we could always look like we didn't know what we were getting into. Well, my mom, at any rate.]

Even though it means seeing Doc Manhattan's big blue balls on screen with my mom sitting right next to me.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment