Friday, March 6, 2009

Aforementioned sex and nudity censored!! No extensive awkwardness!!

So I just came back from watching Watchmen at the cinemas.

Loved. It.

Except for the ending.

No sex and VERY minimal nudity (like, yes to skin, but no to more defining anatomy) because of the censors, and Dr. Man's peen wasn't really INYOURFACELULZ, but on some instances, they forgot to blur it out!
Teehee!

Review coming up tomorrow. Quite sleepy right now, and I want to address all things Watchmen movie in my post.

Now, to find a way to see it on IMAX. Without the censorship.

[Heeheehee.]

3 comebacks:

Anonymous said...

I don't (well actually I do) understand why, but I fell asleep twice attempting to watch that movie in one sitting. Just nodded off towards the "warshack (or however the hell you spell his name) go's to prison scene. From what my peers have been telling me, the only section of the film worth watching was the beginning. Which needless to say my attention span couldn't grasp, save for the bad ass introduction montage. (However you spell it)

Anonymous said...

My time is a lie. Its really only 6:20 ish.

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

Well, the main reason I loved the movie was because it was relatively faithful to the comic (that I'd read earlier and loved), which is hardly the case for adaptations nowadays. I gotta admit, if it were just a stand-alone movie (without the comic for character development and backstories), it'd be pretty bland for me as well.

And it's 'Rorschach', though 'WarShack' sounds kinda awesome too :D

Post a Comment