Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chow Chow~!

While driving around a bunch of years ago, we spotted this guy and his dog, his dog being the most adorable large-ass thing in the world. Since I didn't have a picture of said dog, (and I don't think you can just Google the picture and derive a name for it), I never really knew what breed the dog was, even though I tend to see his kind every other year or so.
A few days ago, in my perpetual boredomness, I realised that I could Wiki Martha Stewart up, and see the breed-names of her dogs! (I'd seen Martha Stewart with that kind of dog on a TV advert before, but it didn't really sink in till recently).

Turns out, the dog was called a Chow Chow! :D

Pics lifted from Google Images based on eternal cuteness:


Forever Friends Teddy!!!

He looks like a miniature lion, doesn't he?

Wook at his chubby widdle weggies!!

I'm gonna end now before I squeeimplode from all the chubbinesscuteness xD

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment