Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've fallen off the wagon...

Sigh.

So much for fitting into a size 5 by April.

[I'm currently a size 7 or 9, I think. I've gone up. :'(]


Also, Watchmen opens this FRIDAY!! So, so, SO CANNOT FRIGGIN' WAIT!!!1one!eleven1
Must... refrain... self... from... asdfadfasdfgqgq

Ooo! And there's this game called Emerald City Confidential, which is this noir-style type game set in the land of Oz, 40 years after Dorothy crashed there. (At least, I think so, because Dorothy doesn't seem to be drawn as 40+). Totally, totally loved it, but would've preferred if we got to explore Munchkin and Gillikin countries as well. I miss these ol' style point-and-click games; nowadays it's just FPS and Warcraft and Counterstrike and more FPS... If only I didn't get nauseous from playing FPS games... Oi.

Speaking of pointy-clickity games, I've also downloaded this 2.33Gb game called A Vampyre Story, but I haven't been able to play it yet 'cuzza my laptop's lack of memory space. I only have 300Mb to play about with, and also a 1Gb thumbstick, which means that I have to free up at least 4(!!!)Gb, before I can set my grubby feet into the thick of things.

[They're grubby 'cuz I haven't washed them yet. Will do that in shower later.]


I realise I haven't posted up a book-related post in AGES (last one was on 5th Dec 2008; hover over link for book title), but I've just found some of Jeff Lindsay's books, so will blog about those when I'm done with them :)

Apologies for the lack of updates. Been getting inspiration at the most inappropriate of moments (when laptop not within arm's reach, or during mealtimes, when hands are full).

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment