Saturday, June 9, 2012

An afternoon well spent...

...is an afternoon well slept.


And sleep I did, for three totally-worth-it hours. 

[Spent at home, rather than out in the hot sun at my office's beach party.]

Never mind that I had a horribly-vivid dream while I was at it, so much so that when my mother told me to drink my barley, upon sleep relapse-and-awaken, I was unsure whether I dreamt that my mom told me drink my barley, or whether she actually did so.

She actually had.

Anyway, my dream involved deals, deal-breakers, some forensic investigating, sacrifices, and of course, a whole load of death. More on that in my next post, I've got to rearrange my thoughts and get everything down properly before I do.

Off-topic, today in church this lady in front of me farted. Not with the singular 'phut', but the 'phu-phu-phu-phut' type. 

Like Jews of old, my mother and I parted like the Red Sea.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment