Friday, May 18, 2012

I so have no luck with KFC.

I even went to the same outlet that I went to last Friday evening.

Even brought along the ol' ball and chain. Which is to say, my backpack, laptop and technological stuff.

Anyway, this week I didn't have the misfortune of having a shirt-flapping, belt-buckling fatty in my line of sight. I also didn't really have to wait in line that long, which sounds like a promising start.

What I did have to wait for, was the chicken.

That's right, folks, the chicken joint ran out of chicken, and was out of it for 15 minutes. Oh, the brutal irony!

And if that wasn't enough, the guy mixed up my order and gave me a drumstick instead of a breast. The second time I sent it back (after 15 minutes waiting time), he exchanged my thigh for another thigh, and retained the drumstick.

Sweat.

The lady next to me was quite pissed also, because she was expecting her chicken to come sooner than expected. I don't blame her, since it is dinner time and you're not supposed to run out of chicken during rush hour. But then again, she misheard her server and thought her chicken would be ready in two minutes.

To her server's credit, I did hear him say 'twenty', as in 'minutes'.


['Yeah'.]

And the best part? She'd actually filled in a comment card and dropped it into the box before paying for her take-out.

[Then she spent the next 15 minutes glaring at the servers, at her watch and then at her Blackberry, not in that order.]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment