Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hey y'all! Short fourth-wall post...

I finally modified my blog template! :)

I was reluctant to do so at first because I generally do not want to touch any HTML code, as I'm totally unfamiliar with all that tech stuff.

But I figured, since I'm really, really good at building up walls o' text, and the narrow body does make it difficult to read, I might as well widen the whole thing just so my posts don't seem too formidable to take on.

[And no, I still refuse to give in to Pictures! Unless I'm doing my Melbourne trip posts and possibly the Italian ones. Don't hold your breath. For the posts, I mean, they won't be for a long while :P]

Anyway, I think I maaayyy have a little more time on my hands on weekends (that would not have been spent on sleeping in front of the telly), so I'm gonna start customizing my blog a bit more! Nothing radical like, full-on background template changes or anything, but one thing I'm really interested to explore further is Pages, which I feel can be really useful for my book and movie reviews.

And yes, I know the Pages option has been around for like, 10 years, but I'm very much a not-rock-the-boat kinda girl, soooo... um... hurray again for... minute changes? :P

Well, that's about it from me now. I'm currently working on the holiday posts, along with some book/movie reviews, like, simultaneously; hopefully I can get those up soon.

Till next time, toodles! :D

P.S. I just realised that the widening will affect the YouTube vids I'd posted. Argh.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment