Saturday, May 12, 2012

Boys can be so disgusting.

Just because you held the door for me going into KFC, doesn't mean you're allowed to adjust the tightness of your belt in front of me. 

For five straight minutes. 

I mean... dude, quick and easy, please. Unbuckle, shift, shove in loophole, buckle, tuck. 

But no. He didn't miss out on the shifty-eyes-for-watchers, but he missed out on speed. And holding down the bottom of his shirt. Unfortunately for me, I didn't avert my eyes quick enough.

I glimpsed flesh. Of the mid-girth variety.

And he was repulsively fat. Not obese; obese fat is a different thing entirely. Obese fat can be cute. 

This guy was neither here nor there. He definitely wasn't thin, but he wasn't full-out fat, either.

He's the kind of fat that hangs around the stomach and man-boobs. The kind that flops with every minute movement. 

And move like Jagger, he did. He never stopped jigglingfidgeting. In my line of sight.

In other words... repulsive.

By the time the order was completed (they ordered five-six sets with drinks and added wedges), he'd finish half of the drink and snitched half of the wedges. And he did all that, shifting from right leg to left, bounding (drink in hand) to the table where the rest of his party was seated, back to where his mother was waiting for the rest of the food, and then burping in his mother's face.

Now that we've gotten the grossly-pubescent teenager out of the way, let's get started on his mom.

She kept repeating, "paha sama wing" to the KFC dude serving her. By the fourth consecutive time I heard this damn phrase, I was ready to grab her Gucci handbag and beat her to fucking death with it.

I mean, haven't you heard of the word, 'dan'?! It means, 'and', lady. You don't use 'sama'; 'sama' means 'same'. Essentially, she's been saying, "thigh = wing" over and over again to the KFC dude.

I was stuck behind these two asshats for 15 minutes. The fact that I hefted my laptop-laden backpack along didn't help.

The day I leave my backpack/bag/item of value in my car will be the day that my car gets stolen.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment