Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Movie List!

And it's only Day 2 of 2012! Not too shabby, eh? ;)

[Though I see 2011's list being posted while it's still 2010. Eh.]

  1. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (February 17th)
  2. Mirror, Mirror (March 16th)
  3. The Avengers (MAY 4TH!!!)
  4. Snow White and the Huntsman (June 1st)
  5. Jack the Giant Killer (June 15th)
  6. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (June 22nd)
  7. G.I. Joe: Retaliation (June 29th)
  8. The Amazing Spider-man (July 3rd)
  9. The Dark Knight Rises (July 20th)
  10. The Expendables 2 (August 17th)
  11. 47 Ronin (November 21st)
  12. World War Z (December 12th)
As you may have noticed, my entire list looks to be made up of summer or summer-like films (for the ones released in the second half of the year), as I'd rather spend that $10 in appreciating glorious special effects and/or its technical aspects on the big screen, instead of drama and emotion and facial expressions. I'm patient enough to wait for those Oscar-worthy performances to come on TV.

I also tossed in the movies that I most likely will be seeing next year (so to boost up my watch stats). Links to trailers already available are above; others will be added when available.

Bonus. Sadly, the trailer is fan-made. Would've been pretty awesome if it were real.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment