Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011: A Resolute Year in Review

Pulling the list from my side-thingy (it's still there at point of writing), I will review the resolutions I had for the previous year to see how I fared. It's also a slight deciding factor in my 2012 resolutions, which will come in a later post.

So without further ado:

2011 Resolutions - To be...:

1) consistent
- No comment.

2) outgoing
- Fail. I did talk quite a bit more this year, but I don't think it's counts as 'outgoing'.

3) the opposite of the noun for 'procrastinate'
- Borderline pass. This is still a massive work-in-progress.

4) an active blogger
- Argh. 10 less than last year. In my defense, I do have a coupla posts lined up, though I don't think it's enough to make the gap. At any rate, those will go into 2012's number.

5) an active moviegoer
- Okay, I saw only five movies on my list, but watched an additional few more that wasn't. This would mean more than 6/10, no? Anyway, I'ma check this.

6) more patient
- HA!

7) more tolerant and a lot less bitchy
- HA HA HA! Oh, how I crack myself up.

8) thin and fat, simultaneously
- I have no fucking idea what possessed me to type the above sentence, but I'm quite fat now, sooo... based on the above sentence, partially achieved, yes?

9) confident, and not a pushover
- Fuck no for the confidence, fuck YES for the backbone. I'm quite proud of the latter acquisition.

10) Mandarin-proficient, and able to bust a move
- Hell to the effing naw, yo!

Well, 3/10; looks like 2011 was a fairly disappointing year for resolutions.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment