Sunday, September 19, 2010

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

I'm a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, but haven't had the time to keep tabs on them. Last I heard, they have an album coming out this year.

I am soooo far behind on things and I call myself a fan. I am ashamed.

Anyway, the teaser trailer for the album dropped a coupla days ago (please see below). Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is the name, and according to Rolling Stone article snapshot here, post-apocalyptic future radio songs is (or is it 'are'?) the game.

 

Song in trailer is called Na Na Na. Lead singer Gerard Way describes it as the punk-rock Hey Ya (by OutKast). But I humbly beg to differ, for I do not like Hey Ya, and I am totally loving the song snippet above.

No release date yet, but Wikipedia says (yesiamlazysueme) the album's completed! One more fantastic thing coming out this year (the first is here, at end of post)

On a more serious note, Bob Bryar has left the band. Why do drummers keep leaving? :/

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment