Monday, August 16, 2010

Writer's block's back.

[insert string of expletives here.]

It's not that I don't have anything to post about; heck, I've got two movies and a bunch of book reviews to flood the world with more proof that I have opinions and bygoshdarnit Imma use 'em.

I'm not out of ideas. I'm not out of things to write.

It's just that I haven't been able to, well... bring them out? Bridge the gap between mind and screen?express myself. Words finally hit me two weeks after postage. Gah.

I'm not even bothered to think of a better way to finish the above sentence, so I hope you catch my drift with those two quarter-assed attempts.

At the moment, I can't even produce coherent sentences. Everything's just a jumble in my head.

Yannoe, I thought I'd really gotten past the block. It looks that the only things I can post about these days are UPDATES!!!!, which are just about the lamest things in the world and really doesn't require effort on my end, which is kinda great in a way ('cuz I'm lazy), but not as well, since there are so many things I need to vent about, and my blog is a channel to get my bitchings through.

But I seem to have lost access to the channel I need to get to the channel that I use to air my rants. Knawmsayin'?
 
This must be what emo feels like. Minus the suicidal tendencies.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment