Saturday, January 23, 2010

On the radio...

While driving today, I noticed that out of the five stations I have on the car radio (five because there were only five buttons), three of them were playing Jazz music. And these stations were Hitz, Mix and Lite.

Three radio stations as different as night and day, which means that they NEVER play the same thing at the same time. Let alone Jazz. Ugh.

Red.fm was having piano music, which was nice, but kinda disappointing because I was looking forward to some Lady GaGa. Fly was the only one playing songs, current ones too, like that annoying Fall For You song, but even though they had the announced, "Fly... FM," every other song, still no DJ, no ads.


It's nice to know that even with airwave issues, Fly.fm is still awesome.


Which makes me wonder... would Fly.fm survive a nuclear meltdown?

2 comebacks:

winz said...

Hey there.. How are you? Btw.. you do know why they played jazz music all day today right?

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

Hey, I'm good, thanks :) And yourself?

And no, I do not know why they played Jazz. Pray tell; was it Jazz Appreciation day or something?

Post a Comment