Monday, August 31, 2009

"Eighteen Hundred Billion Billion!"

Well peeps, sorry for the lack of posting. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, it's just that when it comes to the actual process of typing it all down... I get stuck. Inspiration has the tendency to nag me in the back of my head when I'm not near the laptop, and disappears completely whenever I'm on the Internet.

Nuts to that.

Anywayy, there are two TV shows that I'm absolutely crazy about at the moment! For those of you with payTV, you may have heard of these shows, and for those of you without... well, here's to hoping you're overseas, because everyone NOT in Malaysia has access to better TV programming.

The first is The IT Crowd.

It's about the misadventures of two IT department nerds, Roy and Moss, and their manager, Jen (who knows absolutely jack about technology), with occasional appearances from the basement live-in Goth, Richmond, and their new-in-this-season extremely eccentric boss Douglas.

The first episode was okay, but the show really picks up as it goes along. If you've got some time to kill, do check out the clips below:



Same one as above, but longer:
Breaking The Internet


From the first episode, if I'm not mistaken.


And my personal favourite.
This is the episode where Douglas comes in.

[I'd embed the vids themselves, but the good ones have "Embedding disabled by request". Retards. Oh well, click if you wanna ^^]


The second is Chowder.

Also about misadventuring, the show is about Chowder, a bear-cat-rabbit apprentice chef who really loves eating. Together with his mentor Mung Daal, Mung's wife Truffles, and pro chef Schnitzel, each episode involves them cooking up stuff, although some episodes revolve around the background characters.

What I REALLY love about the show, is Chowder himself. See below:


Note: The second and third pictures are related.


LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS!!

Storyline-wise, it's mediocre, but there ARE some really good episodes. And Chowder is too cute beyond words! Also, a "Best Of" video below. And YES TO EMBEDDING!



My favourite part is at 0:28. The subsequent pink bunny is Panini, who digs Chowder.

Enjoy! :)

2 comebacks:

winz said...

omg... you watched the IT crowd too???
I just finished all 3 seasons... It was damn funny..

Rmbr the part where Douglas has to wear the electric underwear? lol

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

Yes-NESSNESS! :D Still watching, actually, 'cuz I think we're still on Season 2 on Astro.

And I don't think I've seen the electric underwear episode yet... Hahaha :p

Post a Comment